Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NAG ME, PLEASE!

We are getting down to the wire, now, people. Less than one month to get all the paperwork in and thesis stuff done to graduate this winter. Ack!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ASK ME WHAT I DID TO FINISH MY THESIS TODAY!

You are doing me a favor.

Really.

Ask me.

It keeps me motivated.

In fact, here is my schedule if you need some guidance in what to nag me about today:

11/2: Rewrite intro
11/3: Rewrite ch. 1
11/4: Rewrite ch. 2 & 3
11/5: Rewrite ch. 4 & conclusion
11/6: Rewrite bibliography & revise citations
11/7: Revise appendices and captions
11/8: Conference call w/ Dr. Boone 6pm

Would you mind helping me stay focused?

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyDianne said...

You got it Buddy! I am good at this...remember? :-)

November 02, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Amanda Lynn & Joshua said...

Dani - you are AWESOME! You can do it girl. Look to the finish line!

November 02, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home