Thursday, September 14, 2006

Balance



I guess I am starting to get some balance into my life again, which I probably haven't had since early high school (before my first official-paying-FICA-taxes type job) when my crazy work habits started. Oh, it is sooooooo nice.

I guess this is the late summer/ early fall lull, right? When the heat of summer has broken, what else can you think about except autumn leaves and hot chocolate and the winter holidays.

I really want to buy a swinging bench to hang from our trees in the back. I already have one in mind and think we will pick it up in October. Yeah! But, Nate and I actually already hung out in the back yard drinking coffee early this morning and watching the cat run around like the crazy lady she is. Can everything just stay this way forever?




Goodnight,
may your dreams be so happy and your
Head lite with the wishes of a sandman and a night light
Be careful not to let the bedbugs
Sleep tight nestled in your cove
~Smashing Pumpkins
Farewell and Goodnight


1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Balance is good. I remember balance...LOL...and totally, get the swing. My parents have one and it rocks.

September 27, 2006 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home