Monday, August 14, 2006

We're here...

Well, here we are...all moved in and starting to unpack, arrange and otherwise de-messy-fy ourselves.

Things are feeling normal again. For example, we now have a normal-length couch, something we could never fit into our tiny 600 square foot apartment. Come over. Stretch out. I have a real sugar Dr. Pepper with your name on it and some nice cold air conditioning, too.

I finished tutoring my students. One of them already received his grades back and passed both summer sessions with a strong A and a solid B. We are still waiting to see what the other one received. Tutoring was so satisfying intellectually and it was nice to do something different after the old 9-5. It's like a hobby that pays ME instead of me paying for IT. Best deal I ever got.

Good night, sleep tight, cuidate y nos vemos.

Hasta manana.

Dani P.

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyDianne said...

Hey Buddy - congratulations on the house and the full length sofa. I just may take ya up on that Dublin DP. We ran out this last weekend.

August 15, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home