Saturday, September 30, 2006

Home-made vs Store-Bought

Have I lost my mind? The last time I checked, home made items had a bit more cache than your mass produced by the thousands gift, card, etc. But, it seems like almost everyone I know thinks that home made things and foods are just below their high standards. What?!?

Since when is a store bought, mass produced, generic card (not signed because it has to be bought at the last minute), so much better than a home made one? Ug!

Grumble. Grumble.

I guess I am turning into a old fogey.

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyDianne said...

I much prefer homemade items! My opinion? People that don't appreciate them have never made them. They obviously don't understand the time and thought required.

October 02, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

People who prefer store bought obviously have never had a child make them a homemade card with two smeary paint marks that are supposed to be their hand prints...I have one of those looking at me now! And I used to be WAY into rubber stamping and I made cards all the time, people loved it.

October 07, 2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home