Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Job


No really. I'm going to work for a cake, cookie and icing company. Hooray! A product I know and understand. :) I start in January.

Any big plans for Christmas? My mom is staying at the house this week and it's kind of nice, like one big happy family again. We are hoping to make it to a movie tomorrow, since I was lame and zonked out after work tonight. Kind of want to see Apocolypto again. Wow, was that ever good, but we will probably see that new Will Smith movie about hope, etc. Tis the season for inspiration, right?

It will be nice to have Xmas here at the house. We will probably go out of town on the actual holiday, but we get to do Xmas Eve here with hot chocolate, Yule log TV, and 80 degree weather. Now, if there was just a beach nearby, we would be in heaven. Bikini Christmas! (Wasn't that a Beach Boys song???).

In the meantime, it's fake bake and iced hot cocoa sans marsh mallows. Aaah Christmas!

5 Comments:

Blogger CindyDianne said...

What are you going to be doing Dani?

December 21, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Dani_P said...

A human resources generalist, so I get to be the go to person for benefits, workman's comp, union issues, sexual harassment/discrimination issues, etc. It's a huge step for me and kind of intimidating but it's exciting to think of all the people I will get to meet and make a difference to.

December 21, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Congrats on the new job. Yeah you!

January 07, 2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Dani_P said...

Thanks. I am going back tomorrow, so it must be pretty good!

January 07, 2007 9:15 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Oh I am SO HAPPY you got a new job, be sure to pass along some samples HAHAHAHA!!!!

And a camel spider is not actually an arachnid, but it is something straight out of a movie, Google it for images, they really do exist! They are about as big as a dinner plate...

January 10, 2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home