Tuesday, May 09, 2006

First Magazine Ad

It's weird to have my very own ad in a major magazine. It's plain and dinky, but kind of cool to think that it's there and that thousands of people looked at it.

Has there ever been something that you just thought that OTHER PEOPLE did or that YOU would never be the person to do that? Somehow, that thing was for other people a lot more ____ (special, talented, interested, well-connected, richer, etc.). It's amazing how doing one dinky thing in the right direction can suddenly make the big impossible thing suddenly seem achievable.

Hmmmm...sweet dreams, my friends.

Dani P

2 Comments:

Blogger edieraye said...

Whoopie! That is GREAT. That makes you published, doesn't it? Look out world...

May 10, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Dani_P said...

Yeah, I guess is does. I have placed ads in papers and online before, but they were just plain text ads with a logo at most for "art" so this is my first real ad where I had the opportunity to do the design. I am working on another one right now for an October campaign.

May 11, 2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home