Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thinking About Optimism

So, it's Sunday and you know what Sunday means...inspirational sermon day.

Those of you who know me well, know that I am very reasonable and moderate with my spiritual beliefs. I enjoy listening to people of various faiths discuss spiritual matters. I typically do not enjoy TV sermons, but Joel is one of the very few that gives meaningful, relevant speeches. I certainly enjoy a good sermon and you can't beat that sense of community and peace you feel after going to services.

This morning I heard Joel Osteen giving a terrific sermon on optimism. It is called "Developing a Habit of Happiness." You can listen to it by going here:

http://www.joelosteen.com/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage

Take care and have a nice rest-of-weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home